Create Great Coffee: Cold Brew
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Determine how much coffee you want to make. This recipe makes a cold brew concentrate that you'll dilute 50/50 with water.
2. Measure out the corresponding amount of coffee. Use 5 Tbsp of coffee for every 8 oz of water.
3. Grind coffee to the consistency of coarse sea salt.
4. Place coffee in french press or Toddy (according to manufacturer's instructions). Pour in water, stirring to make sure all the grounds are saturated.
5. Let grounds settle to the surface. Stir to break up the "crust".
6. Place french press or Toddy in refrigerator. Wait 18 hours.
7. Plunge french press or remove rubber stopper from Toddy.
8. Dilute coffee concentrate to taste. Enjoy!